Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Numero sixo

Hi Kevin, I know you are reading this because you asked me to blog because I make you laugh. 
Make fiance laugh today: CHECK!

Alright well before I start off question 6, I wanted to write down what I read this morning. It stood out to me and was a great refresher as to why we are here.

"But nothing but God ever completely satisfies, because the soul was made for God, and without God it is restless and in secret torment."-Billy Graham ( Oh Billy, you've done it again!)

Our soul is a such a mysterious and special thing. I know that sounds weird to say, but it's always how I have thought about it. I've always wondered when talking with, or hearing about other conversations, an unbeliever or atheist, what about the soul? Ok, so our bodies are here, our organs function, we are physically seen  and heard. Our brains function so that it tells us how to survive and how are bodies should function. 
But about the soul?
This short passage by Billy Graham said it perfectly. You can't explain why the soul exists and why our emotions and feelings are there. It's because God made us this way. Our soul was made for Him.
We were made for God and our soul longs for Him. Believers and unbelievers are always looking for the answer to this question
What will make me happy?
Jesus is truly the answer. We were made for love and to be loved. Anyone who crosses this blog and is searching or you are an unbeliever. Challenge yourself to research into the Bible and listen to some sermons. You can't proclaim to not believe in something if you haven't done your research ;) Plus, it won't hurt you to read the Bible and research just like it doesn't hurt when you are researching for a school paper. Try praying for at least 5-10 minutes every morning before you start your day for a couple weeks. See if you feel anything different or tuggin at the heart strings :) 
God is good!
 
 If you wanna check out the book I read this in, its called Enduring Classics of Billy Graham!
 
 
 
Ok, question #6. Your favorite season, and why?
 
SUMMER BABY!!!
Why??
 

 So I can enjoy the hot day and drink a cold one with my family and friends!



So I can lay out and get tan!


 
 And so I can do this!


Oh man you guys, summer is just the best. You winter folks are frrrrreeaks. And yea, Spring is nice and Fall is pretty.
Psh, whatever. Those in between seasons don't count. They just make you say things like,"Oh man I like totally wish Summer was here so I can liiiike get tan and have a bikini body, riiiight?" Or "Yea brahhhh, I just wish it would dump like 20 inches so I can go shred and like hit up the back country, maaan." 
No.
Say it with me. Suuu-mmm-errrrrr.
There ya go
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment