Friday, March 16, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge

Yep I'm gonna challenge myself because I think this 30 day challenge will help me get into the habit of blogging and I won't just stop and forget about it. I like challenges so I think this will help :) Fingers crossed! The questions get kind of random on this list...which is exactly why I chose it ha ha. Alright so....

#1. Your middle name and how you feel about it?

My middle name is Marilyn. How do I feel about it? Honored and special :) Ok so the story in a nutshell, which is sad but will end on a good note. I promise! So my mom was only 8 years old when her mother, Marilyn, passed away from a heart attack. She loved her mother and as she grew up she only had photographs to look at and the stories from her and her siblings to remember all the memories she had with her. Sad part over, fast forward years later and there my mom is laying in the hospital having a C-section and TA-DA the cutest baby in the world arrives...in the room nearby. I was born at a whopping 8lb and 4oz and bald as could be. Not the cutest baby in the world. But hey, who doesn't like chubby babies!? My dad named me Ashley and my mom named me after my grandmother Marilyn :) No one else in our huge family carries on her name and I feel very honored to be able to. I like that my middle name has meaning and is after someone very special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment