Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day #2

Alright. Day 2. Here. We. Go.

#2. Talk about your piercings or tattoos, if you have any?

When I was 19 I had stripes put on my back so that I looked like some kind of tiger. I honestly have no idea why I did it and I really regret it. I mean seriously? WTF. I really thought at the time that it would look cool. It's not even finished either because it hurt and tattoos are expensive. So before you decide to get a tattoo, you should really think about what you get and make sure it actually HAS meaning. 

 I think I was 18 when I was at the Newgate mall with Morgan and decided to get my nose pierced. That was quite the experience! So anyways I spontaneously just wanted to get my nose pierced and Morgan said, "DOOO IT!!" So I called her mom to ask if I could. The reason I called her? Because she was my boss also. Chris was a bit hesitant but didn't mind. So I go in and they laid me on my side and stab this needle through my nose. That actually didn't hurt, but when he was putting the jewelry in it hurt bad. It took him 3 times to try and get that sucker in my nose. Bleh. Then I paid my $40 and left. 3 months later it fell out while washing my face and went bye-bye down the sink. That's when I decided it was overrated and I think I just did it to do it.....and also to see my dad's reaction haha. He hated it. Wasn't I such an angel? :) 

So that's my story. I hope you learned some lessons and will think a few times before getting any piercings and tattoos. Oh by the way, I don't have stripes on my back. That would be super creepy and weird. I don't even have a tattoo. Thanks for reading!..sucker.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment