Monday, March 19, 2012

....and Day #4

This one will be fun :)

#4. Write about your closest friend.

There is a lot I could write about this face below:


1. She's awesome
2. She's my bestie

This here people, is Morgan. We met when we were in 5th grade when we were like 8, 9,10??? However old 5th graders are? Maybe it was 4th? You know what....I'm gonna stop trying. We've been friends for a loooong time. We've grown up together through days where we would pretend to be Indians and hide weird things in the corral, ROLLERBLADE hahahaha, through our awkward teenage years, into our college days, and now we are getting married. 
No. Not to each other, but we know a lot of people used to think we were lesbians. I think sometimes family even thought we were, but noooooo we aren't. Let's clear that up now!
Anyways, Morgan and her family have been there for me while I was going through a whole lot of stuff growing up. I'm so close to her family that I know her entire family, both sides, and love them all! They are all so much fun and such sweet people. They all have made me feel like a part of the family as well.

Probably one of the biggest reasons that Morgan and I are close friends is because she knows me better than myself, she can read my mind, and she is honest. I can turn to her and tell her anything and she is always there to listen to me and help me out. We can be major dorks together and own it proudly ha ha. Who am I kidding. We CAN be dorks? We ARE dorks and own it proudly. Basically we do everything together and everyone knows that when they see one of us alone they ask,"Where is Morgan?" or "Where is Ashley?" That's how much we hang out and although I'm happy for her getting married to Muffin man, I'm a little sad about growing up and life being busy. So...couples game night! Like every night!!! And we're back on track! Ha ha just kidding, just every other night.
The best times is when we go on vacations and can spread our awesomeness around. (I think people view it more as "specialness" but they are mistaken)





Hope you enjoyed those pictures up above ha ha. That's us in a nutshell. I really wish we had some pictures from when we were kids but I'm not sure we have many?? So yep! This girl is pretty special to me and I love her to death! She's my "breast" friend, long story, and always will be :) Love you Morg!
Can't wait for your wedding!
(Note to future children: Your probably looking at these pictures saying,"Is that Mom and Aunt Morgan! Dang they look great!!!" At least, I hope you say that. And yes. That's Aunt Morgan! She is hilarious and also has full rights to discipline you. Look, it takes a village to raise a kid, ok? Anyways, she rocks and you will have to sit through all of our stories that we talk about. She also will fully enjoy embarrassing you, and I can't wait for it muahaha. She will love you dearly, until you hit 5, then she is gonna need a break ;) Haha! She will always be there for you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment