Monday, March 19, 2012

Day #3 ..... and #4

Yea I already failed at this thing. Whatever. Alright Question #3

#3. Your favorite television program?

Oh. Yes!!
How I met your Mother!

(Note to Morgan: You definitely need to start watching this now. It's on Netflix, go! I know you've been wanting to.)
Right now I'm addicted to this show. It's hilarious and I love it and it's Legen......waaaait foooooor iiiiit......dary!!
If you watch it..you would know who said it. So go watch it and be a dork with me and qoute it with me. *cough*Morgan*cough**cough*
Every character is hilarious, I don't know who is my favorite yet but I can tell you that Kevin definitely loves Marshall. I blame Kevin for this current obsession of watching this show. He's been watching it for awhile now and just finished season 6 while I'm still on season 3. ...like you care about that part ha ha.
The point. I love this show. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment