Sunday, March 25, 2012

10, however, is much cooler.

#10. Talk about your pets, or the pets you would like to have?

Growing up I have always had dogs and cats. My dad used to breed German Shorthaired Pointers. They are such a cute puppies and great dogs. But VERY hyper. When I first started dating Kevin, I was feeling one of those "aaaaawkaaard" moments so me being real original asked, "So..uh...what's your favorite animal?" (dumb.) Then he told me he had always wanted a German Shorthaired Pointer and I just laughed and then told him all about how my dad used to breed/sell them and hunt with them. So, thankfully, a dumb question turned into fun conversation ha ha. 

My cat, Simon, is awesome. I pretty much don't like cats except for him. Why do I love him? Because he loves me, follows me around, doesn't need a litter box (those are gross), and he's super fat and cuddly.Well, that was 3 years ago maybe. I don't live with my mom anymore and had to leave him there. Now he has lost weight and the poor baby is getting old :( 

Teka we had when I was probably 5..ish? She was malamute, wolf, and german shepherd. And she was a shit head. She drug me around my yard by my pants once while I screamed and my mom laughed. She always knocked me over by either swatting me with her massive paws or brushing up against me. She was a turd, but I loved her :)

TJ was a cocker spaniel mix, and he LOVED my mom. He also loved playing fetch, except for the part where he is supposed to return the ball back to you. Turd! I think the 10 years we had them we never wore socks that didn't have holes in them! The dog loved stealing your socks and carrying them around and he even would sleep with them in his mouth!

Then we had Nikki. My mom brought her home from work one day. She belonged to a girl that she worked with that couldn't take care of her anymore. Nikki was 11 when we first got her, and she was a small black dog mixed with everything. Her mom got around, because I honestly don't know what she was. She was the sweetest little thing and eventually her kidneys gave out :( I hate more than anything when you lose your pets :(

Next in line, is Emmi. She is a freak, spaz, strange little dog. She is a rat terrier and let's just say at first...I was not a fan. She's grown on me and now I absolutely love her. Still a turd, but a lot of fun. 

So as you can see, I really love my animals because I have so many pictures to show of them. I also have just realized how many pets I have had and it's a lot. I sound like one of those crazy pet owners!!

Next pet in line:


Yes. A Saint Bernard :) I have fallen in love with these dogs. According to Kevin, I'm obsessed ha ha. It's more like I just want a very large dog. I always have, and for some reason these droopy faced furry guys are tugging at my heart strings! Of course out of all dogs I would want some massive 200+ dog that probably eats a tank a day, sheds a TON, and let's just say we would need the biggest pooper scooper out there. 
Oh well :)
My fiance is so cute by the way! A couple weeks ago he called PetSmart and asked if they had any Saint Bernards in their store ha ha. They didn't, but he talked with a lady that knew all this information about them and told us who to contact when we decide to get one ha ha. It's probably a good thing that they didn't have one in, or I would have one big puppy taking up lots of my time right now :) 
Thanks for reading my strange pet story hahaha. 
Have a great day, all!



No comments:

Post a Comment