Monday, March 11, 2013

A little update...

I found my camera floating around in the abyss of my overly large purse. After looking through it I found that I actually took some pictures and have record that me and Kev actually do stuff ha ha. I'm still working on my goal of taking more pictures because I love looking at pictures and memories :) So although these pictures may be from over the past year (2012), I at least have them and the stories to go with them that will be going into our yearly book :)

 These pictures were from last February (2012). For fun one weekend, me and Lauren went to see the band Hot Chelle Rea in the Venue in SLC. It was pretty fun, and the band actually plays really well. I was impressed! Anytime I get to hang with this girl is always a blast! She is such an amazing cousin, friend, and so beautiful inside and out. Love her!



 Kev and I LOVE hikes. I always pretty much die most of the way through them, but I'm always willing to put myself through the torture to be able to 1. Spend time with my love. 2. See some sweet views! 3. Remind myself that it's these moments why I need to work on my cardio. 4. Remind myself why I hate cardio. 5. Forget cardio. F*** cardio. 6. Getting outside and soaking up the sun!

Small drive and hike at Causey



 Hike up on the bench above Harrison










 For Kevin's 25th Birthday I called up close friends and his siblings to meet up at Rooster's in Layton and have some dinner and beers. Thanks to everyone that was there, I know he loved it!


 
 
So. Not much, but now I have some events recorded down. Apparently I don't love any of my nieces and nephews and spaced taking any birthday pics. I also spaced all the bbq's, boating, camping, etc. Just know that we really do have lives.
 I decided to just go ahead and make/order a book that has our wedding and honeymoon vacation separate from this blog. It takes too much time to write a giant post of each of them. And yes, I'm that lazy.
I also am realizing that I'm not really sure why I am explaining myself right now, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment