Friday, April 13, 2012

I suck.

Ok sooooooo the 30 day blog challenge.....yea I'm gonna just stop that now. I can't do it ha ha. There's way too much going on this month and honestly this blog is the last thing on my mind during the days. I'll just give some updates on some events that just recently happened :)

My Lyndy Mae got hitched!! I can't even believe it! I've known Lyndy since I was 17 and she is one of my closest friends. We can talk about anything and always have fun even if we are doing nothing. She is so laid back and such a sweetheart. Her and Dan met about a month before Kevin and I met. So maybe july/august-ish of 2010. They are so cute together and makes me happy to see them so happy in love together :) (yea i'm bringing the cheezy on...i know!) They really are so sweet together. They got engaged the day before Kevin and I did ha ha. It was pretty hilarious. She called me up on September 24th yelling "I'M ENGAGGGEEDDDDDDD!" and she told me how he proposed and everything. Then the next day after hiking my booty off I called her and said the same thing back and we just laughed! 

Their wedding was GORGEOUS! Us girls stayed in a hotel room the night before the wedding so that in the morning we could all get ready and then head to the church. I did Lyndy's hair..which I was kinda nervous because it was only her big day! But I have had some wedding hair experience for Fawn that turned out well, and it turned out well for Lyndy. What a relief!!! Anyways, I thought she would maybe be nervous on the big day but she was so relaxed and finally relieved that her wedding was finally here. The dancing was my favorite part. I think me and Morgan may have owned that dance floor hahaha! I gave my maid of honor speech...that I as TERRIFIED to do. I absolutely HATE speaking in front of people. Even if it's people I know, it makes me so nervous. I don't know why, but I think it's just everyone's eyes on me and the quietness that's awkward???? I guess really I like that I get to tell the person, like Lyndy and Dan, how special they are and that I'm happy for them....but it's all the eyes watching hahah.

Anyways, enough about me and my paranoid mind about talking haha. Congrats to Lyndy and Dan!! I love you both and I'm so happy for you guys!

Next in line to get hitched
Steffen and Morgan!! 
Can't wait!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment